Monday, March 9, 2009

Tulane Athletics

So I have so much work to do this week, so this is going to be a short post all about Tulane athletics.

If you didn't know, Tulane is a Division I varsity school in Conference USA. Currently, we have 11 sports ranging from men's and women's basketball to baseball to women's golf.

Currently, the big sport season that is upon us is baseball season. Our team plays at Turchin Stadium which is right on campus and had is inaugural season last season. I personally love baseball so going to the games with my friend is a good weekend activity (although since I have been swamped with work, I have done nothing of the sort as of late)

During football season, our games are played at the Superdome, and students are bused there for free. Below is a picture of my roommate, Arielle, and I last year with the school mascot, Riptide at the first home football game of the season. I love Tulane football; I even went to a game for my last birthday!



Anyways, definitely check out Tulane athletics. Our athletes put a lot of hard work and dedication to make our teams great!

Also, we just had prospective honors weekend here, and I hope that all the prospective honors students are having/had a good time!

No comments: