Sunday, October 4, 2009

My 20th Birthday

Hey all!

It's been a really busy couple of weeks (which is why I haven't posted for a little bit), but here's my update on everything I've been up to at Tulane.

I've had so much schoolwork to get done. And on top of that, I had some CACTUS stuff to get done (more on that in my next post) and then some Women in Science things as well.

Anyways, it was my 20th birthday last Friday, and so I thought I would share some pictures from that. We went to La Thai, possibly one of my favorite restaurants in the city, for dinner. It was delicious. Then, we went back to my apartment and had some birthday cake, baked by the two best friends/roommates a girl could ask for (Amanda and Arielle). It was a great birthday!


Also, it was the first big prospective student weekend this past weekend, and I got to meet some really cool prospective students on the tour I gave. Hopefully I'll get to see you around campus this year as you preview our school!If you've already submitted an application, good luck!

No comments: