Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sam's birthday

This past Sunday was my friend Sam's birthday. So, of course, I took a short break from all the work I had to do and went out to celebrate. And what were a bunch of college students going to go do when their good friend turns 22? Why, go play laser tag of course. (Yes. We're that cool.)

Sam, Seth, Amanda, and I all headed over to Elmwood where there have a laser tag arena and ran around trying to shoot down some nine-year-olds and each other. Don't we look super awesome?


On top of that, the laser tag place also had arcade games, bumper cars, and a mini-golf course. We didn't get to play mini-golf, but we did go a couple of rounds on the bumper cars and played lots of arcade games (we wanted 6000 tickets to get the giants stuffed animal tiger, but that was a no go)

Seth, Skee-Ball champion (that's actually not true... Amanda kicked his butt)

Sam and Amanda in their bumper cars

Basically, it was a blast. And Sam had an awesome birthday, I think. I mean, we combined all the tickets we won (a grand total of 44) and traded them in for a spiffy string bracelet and a toy soldier. What more could you want?

Those people I call my friends

Anyways, I finally finished all my pre-Spring Break work that I needed to get done. And now I can't wait for Spring Break! Don't know if I've mentioned my plans, but I'm headed up north to Pittsburgh and then Chicago for the week (I know, most kids flock to the beach but whatever)

Super excited.

No comments: