Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break

So I've been back at school for a week now (and what a crazy hectic week it's been), and I've been meaning to post about Spring Break, but it's taken this long for Bryan to put up the pictures from it that I wasn't able to. (Yeah, Bryan, totally blaming this one on you)

Anyways, he finally put the pictures up last night, so here's a blog in pictorial form detailing out trip. Enjoy!

What can I say that it was really fun. Especially to take a break from all the school work. But now I'm back at school with a lot to do once again (the end of the semester can get kind of hectic). But! I have so much to look forward to in the coming weeks.

Well, first of all the weather is absolutely beautiful. Like beautiful. Then this weekend, there's CACTUS's Field Day on Friday as well as the Community Service Council's Semi Formal (don't worry, there will be pictures galore from this) and then Crawfest on Saturday (also lots of pictures from this as well).

Anyways, glad to be back. Graduation in a little over a month. Eep!

No comments: